1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my new psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by werdna316, Jan 16, 2007.

1. werdna316

werdna316 Member

So i recently purchased a psp and a few games while on holidays. I now have firmware 2.81 on my psp.
    what mods would ye all recommend ? and where can i get guides to these mods?
    is it possible to stream movies?
    also i have heard that the psp can be used as a universal remote. is this true?

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

can't do much w/ 2.81 sorry chief.

mods and stuff are firmware restricted....cuz the newer firmwares have different security on them than older ones, allowing the code to execute, u could hope for a downgrader?

but before we get you all depressed, what exactly are you wanting to do, so we can tell u if it's possible.

3. werdna316

werdna316 Member

basically i want to know what cool things i can do with my psp , i wouldnt mind being able to load images of games , movies etc. also streaming movies on it would be good to if at all possible. also i have an old ipod i dont use , would it be possible to format it in such away so that i can use it as the external harddrive