1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new/used slim

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rickem, Feb 7, 2008.

1. rickem

rickem Regular member

You guys thought you had a slim and lite. Bought this on ebay for 50 bucks and of course says "doesn't turn on". So it comes today and first thing pandoras and Magic stick..boom it's fine now. Check everything working but the umd drive so I think, well, gonna mod it anyway. So this is my first slim and obviously I wanna take it apart. No probs, easy as pie, just don't like the cheap faceplates now. I wanna do a little bit to the umd door but man there's not a lot of room in there so I think to myself "It don't work anyway...leave it out...I run CFW...this is useless to me so i leave it out and put it back together to test. WOW...this thing is light, I mean take the battery out and my cell phone feels heavier. Now it's got room behind the door for lots of possibilities. Can't wait till the second one shows up.

2. hoip

hoip Regular member

wow lol