1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My plan to not get banned from XBL...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by cowcow777, Aug 20, 2007.

1. cowcow777

cowcow777 Member

My plan is just to make an offline account that I play all of my burned games on. Thats it. For online, I would just buy the games and play them on my regular account.

Will that work?

2. rushy_uk

rushy_uk Guest

They dont ban the account, they ban the console. If you flash it there is a chance you could get banned. No matter how many accounts you have.

3. cowcow777

cowcow777 Member

Wait they can detect if you flashed the console? I thought they detected it by the games you've played...

4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

well even if they detect it by what games you played, it will still be stored to that console, not just what account it was used under. so the console would still have the potential of getting banned.

5. mystro

mystro Regular member

plan backfired.

6. cowcow777

cowcow777 Member

Well ****. There goes that plan. I want to mod my 360 but not if it will get banned from xbl.

7. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

i want to buy a new car but not if i have to take a chance of wrecking it.

8. cowcow777

cowcow777 Member

What are the chances that microsoft will ban you? Also, how could you prevent them from banning you?

9. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

Consoles are getting cheaper. Treat it like allot of us did the original xbox. Get two. One to play your backups and one to play your originals on xbox live. Then you also have system link fun and all that. Two systems is just the way to go if you have the resources. You'll save so much money by not having to rebuy the original games you scratch that you might be able to afford another 360.

10. cowcow777

cowcow777 Member

The only problem with doing that for me is money. If I actually do go through with modding my 360, I will do it after christmas so I will have money and have played halo 3 too much to care about playing it online any more. I have too questions...
    1. If I bought a core and modded it, could I use my other 360s hdd on it for saves and such?

2. Is this site legit:http://www.xbox-modchips.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16311&cat=314&page=1

11. wabashman

wabashman Active member

yes yuo could buy a core and use the HD from a premium with no problem. nothing should be saved on the HD that will say you own a console that is modded, and if it does get banned who cares right??? thats what the origonal firmwared console is for.

12. cleargold

cleargold Regular member

Are there any current FW versions that work on XBL? I have the Hitachi V47?

13. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

14. spydah

spydah Member

Thats my plan exactly. I think thats the easiest way to defeat them at their game and keep doing what you want.

15. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

yup best way to go about it... i got banned with my first... got a second for xbox live... just so happens i now have managed to switch my console for an unbanned one :-D so now iv got i xtreme on one and wel just have to see how it goes... hoping c4e manages to keep us on xbl! but if not... always got that second one for originals