1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ps2 controllers dont have vibration!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by sanespi, Jun 3, 2007.

1. sanespi

sanespi Member

Hi my name is santiago espina from argentina and the last summer i bought a ps2 with two controllers, and a memory card in best buy, but when i try it in my home the both controls dont have vibration, i check the vibration settings and its all okay i dont know what happends it can be a electric problem i dont know, the weird thing is that any of the controls work please help me the soonest posible! bye!

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Get new controllers? did you try different games?

3. sanespi

sanespi Member

yes i try all my games and i dont will spend my money in new controllers ,oh i forget to say that my cousin bought the same ps2 pack with me and the controls works to him.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  4. steimy

steimy Active member

are you 100% sure the controllers you got say "Dual Shock" on them?
    They system should come standard with them. If they do and the vibration will not work i would say these are the most likely problem

1. vibration setting in game is off
    2. motor in controller is not working

and cut out this crap or no one will answer you for not showing some appreciation when people are just trying to help you.
    "please give me useful answers"

5. sanespi

sanespi Member

I read browsing in the internet that a lot of people have the same problem when installed a mod chip inti the ps2 they say that i have to search a fuse with the code ps7, remove the wire and sold a new one IF SOMEONE KNOWS MORE ABOUT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM PLEASE TELL ME, now i remember that since i installed the chip both controls stops to vibrate

PD: sorry for the comentary in the other reply (please give me useful answers) i wanna play RE4 with vibration!!!!