1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ps2 slim dont seem to be working

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Haxxxor, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Haxxxor

Haxxxor Guest

well im just new here but as i was looking throughout the forums i cant seem to find an answer to my questions, but since this is general discussion then ill juts state my problem.

so i just bought a ps2 slim a couple of days ago and it was already moded,the vendor guy told me to only play a maximum of 3hrs staright and after that time rest it for 1 hr,it could play all the original games and fake games i had, well i followed his instructions and it was doing good 'till now . whenever i put a game in it the opening seems to be fine with all those cubes and light thingies and it continues on to the red screen that says pls put a ps or ps2 cd i dont know whats wrong was it my lens or what pls help me.....

2. Haxxxor

Haxxxor Guest

i really need ur help guys...

3. steimy

steimy Active member

could be a lot of things. I would take it back to the person you bought it from.

1. find out what modchip they used
    2. find out what version PS2 it is
    3. if it is a V12 find out if they were smart enough to install the required laser fix with the chip.
    4. find out about cleaning and adjusting the laser.