1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My psar dumperv2b wont work

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chineze, Feb 23, 2007.

1. chineze

chineze Guest

i just download this file...then i copy n put it in my gamefolder where the kernel is set to... then after that i went to my psp n i see the game there but the game wouldnt start.. it say "game could not start." n i cant also find where is a firmware 3.11 cuz i accidently deleted mine.. so plz if u can help that wuldbnc

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

if it is a 3.11 firmware pps you cant use it.

3. chineze

chineze Guest

also i am trying to decrypt fw 3.11 n i got it mostly setup but the data.psar n the psar dumperv2b

4. chineze

chineze Guest

If i cant use it then wat can i use to decrypt fw 3.11 cuz i look at all the website

5. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

what firmware are you running on your psp. can devhook even emulate 3.11, that would be the only reason to decrypt it.

6. chineze

chineze Guest

i am running on firmware 3.11 but they said to run psar dumper2 but my doesnt work wat is the problem of that?.. i put it on my game folder where kernel is

7. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

you cant run homebrew from 3.11 if thats what your trying to do and i dont think u can downgrade yet either.

8. chineze

chineze Guest

i am trying to decrypt the damn thing but it wont work on the psar dumperv2b... is there any other better kind for fw 3.11?? i am not trying to run homebrew game. if u look at google.com n type firmware 3.11 it show u have to put the psar dumperv2b but mine doesnt work!@@!

9. chineze

chineze Guest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you that wish to decrypt the new Sony firmware here is your chance to.

Team C+D latest decrypter works with 3.11.

I have uploaded the latest firmware dumper.

To dump the firmware open up the Eboot with psp brew or PBP unpacker

2.Extract the DATA.PSAR to the root of your memory stick.

3. Copy psar_dump2 and psar_dump2% to your GAME150 folder. (Or whatever you kernel is set to)

4. Launch it from the game menu.

5. Select what option you wish to have. Then it will dump the contents to the root of your memory stick.

Enjoy

This was the same decrypter they released to to decrypt 3.10 it also works with 3.11 so this is not a new release of the program.

Thanks Team C+D for your great work. Sonys new firmware defeated again.

when i download this data wheredo i put th thing?

10. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

when it says it works with 3.11 it means it can decrypt 3.11. u cant decrypt anything being on the firmware you're at. u need 1.5 or OE, SE firmware to run homebrew.

11. chineze

chineze Guest

o i didnt no that.... so when do u think they r going to have the downgrader??? i hope it is coming out soon cuz i want to play fianl fantasy VII...