1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my psp don't run UMD

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by dman31, Oct 22, 2007.

1. dman31

dman31 Member

i just downgraded my psp to 1.5 with pandora battery and magic stick but after downgrading it don't run my game UMD and gives message to start game u must update software.so what i should do as i could not upgrade with CFW becos .pbp not getting transfered on my memory stick.

2. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

restore defaul settings,format memory stick, then put on game folder
    kxploitpatcher & kxploitpatcher% and m33creator and install 3.52m33
    hope this help

3. dman31

dman31 Member

thanx for ur suggestion i tried to do that but i have question after transfering kxploitpather and kxploitpatcher% folder i do get kxploitpatcher in game folder but one of the file shows corrupted data and i think that may be kxploitpatcher% is it obvious or something wrong with file becos kxploitpatcher% shows only 1kb in size.
    And also does it require battery only to update to 3.52 m33 with AC adapter it won't work?becos i have already created pandora battery not spare battery.

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Did you backup your battery EEPROM when creating the Pandora Battery?

If so then make sure the Pandora Battery is out of the PSP. Then plug it in via AC Adapter and turn it on till it boots to XMB. Now place the Magic Memory Stick and Pandora Battery into the PSP.

Run the Pandora Battery Creator again and press L + R to convert the battery back to normal.

If you didn't backup the EEPROM you can press SQUARE and the Pandora Creator will generate a fake serial for the Battery this option could have side effects on the Battery.

After you have restored the Battery go HERE and follow the guide to update to 3.52 M33-4.

If you want the latest custom firmware then go HERE and follow the guide to install 3.71 M33-2 + 1.50 ADD ON-2 (You need to install 3.52 M33-4 first before installing this firmware).

After you update to 1 of the above custom firmwares go HERE and follow the steps to get your PSP/ISO games working properly off the Memory Stick.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  5. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

yes..u can use u batt again like larrylje say., just need battery EEPROM when creating the Pandora Battery (to use like normal again)
    kxploitpather EBOOT.PBP 43 kb and kxploitpather% EBOOT.PBP 1.kb
    its ok if show corruped data.ok
    then click on 1.50 _kxploitpather_..press (x) to install, then use
    M33creator..ok 3.52m33
    hope this help.!!

6. dman31

dman31 Member

hi
    actualy i got this already created battery from one of the forum member and he told me that u can not use this as normal battery.also i already downgraded my psp.so will it work now to use as normal battery?
    also if i can use this battery as a normal as per larry's instruction then if required can i use that as a pandora again?

7. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Do you have a normal battery other then the Pandora Battery?

I thought on the previous thread above you said...

So is the Pandora Battery all you have or do you have another normal battery plus a Pandora Battery?

8. dman31

dman31 Member

ya only pandora battery.not normal battery.And with my friends battery i updated my version to 3.71m33-2.and i'm going to try iso file let's try.