1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My PSP has something wrong with it???

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sagam12, Mar 28, 2007.

1. sagam12

sagam12 Regular member

My PSP has something wrong with it???

I do not know what is wrong with it it does not turn on however when you put the charger in it recharges but it still does not turn on. I have left the battery and umd and mem card out for awhile now but it still does not turn on when i try it again, can someone please tell me how to fix this problem :) thanks

2. aotsmanic

aotsmanic Guest

maybe you briked it

3. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

try using a recovery menu if your running oe firmwares, but if you don't, then maybe its the time you use your warranty to change your psp,

4. Garuga

Garuga Member

Try pressing the Brightness button to turn the screen on maybe? otherwise you may have indeed bricked your PSP

5. jendrin

jendrin Member

hey sagam, i have the same problem as you last month.Mine was not turning on and freezes after playing for like and hour and after that it wont turn on again.What i did was i took out the battery, memory card,and the UMD for like 2weeks and after that it now works.

6. sagam12

sagam12 Regular member

OK i will try and leave the battery and umd and memory card out for 2 weeks and then see if it work but if it does not then it will be very annoying! Thanks

7. jendrin

jendrin Member

Btw you can also try to take out the batt,mem card and umd and plug your charger on your PSP for like 5-10hrs. i tried this too and it also worked.