1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My PSP is 3.03....... My PSP is a BRICK

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Davezombi, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Davezombi

Davezombi Member

once i saw that there was devhook support for 3.03 i asumed it would be homebrewable. SO i upgraded my 2.71 to this worthless peice of crap version cause i thought i can play my ps1 games. WOW was i wrong.
    This thing is a useless peice of junk.

Is there any rumors on any homebrew being developed? is it being worked on?.
    Im about purposly brick this thing so i can return it in hopes to get a lower version.But now everystore rstocked there shelves and everythings probably 3.03 anyways.
    Im just venting.... and really jealous that u guys are playing all your bootlegs and mines just collecting dust

2. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

if u have a 2.71 why dont u just downgrade it to 1.50 then upgrate to 3.03 OE-B

ps: yes u should go change for a lower version

3. patricktm

patricktm Member

i know that there is a service to downgrade and unbrick PSP that you can try here,

hope it is helpful to you :)
    i had sent one psp from my friend to them be4 and waiting it is shipping back to me on the way.

4. junkdude

junkdude Regular member

bad luck u upgraded to 3.03!!!!!
    i myself at first thought when devhook was at 0.46 it can be played in 2.71 but no it was only for 1.5 PSPs!!!anyways good luck waiting for ur downgrader!!!aslong as i know some one surely is workin on breakin 2.81-3.03 firewares soo they can enjoy 1.5 again!!!!!!!

5. c_eib21

c_eib21 Member

wat do you mean by brick and mine is 3.03 and i have a load of ps1 games i can play them all perfectly fine

6. junkdude

junkdude Regular member

is it 3.03(the official one) or 3.03OE?
    can the official one play ps1 games with out ps3?

7. Davezombi

Davezombi Member

it's an official. Yeah it works fine. But thats not what i bought it for lol.
    yes it's wrong, the the way sony is acting, i couldnt care less about ripping them off.

And i dont know why, because i made several attempts in the past few days to actualy go out and BUY a few games. But i get this gut feeling that im wasting my money.

8. junkdude

junkdude Regular member

nothing else u can do now else to wait for some one to find an exploite and then work on an downgrader!!!!!!!!

9. lurtz343

lurtz343 Member

I dont think it can

Last edited: Jan 23, 2007
  10. LiNk0210

LiNk0210 Regular member

you know, theres always the modchip