1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my psp is 3.10--- can I do anything????????

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rayboy369, Feb 24, 2007.

1. rayboy369

rayboy369 Member

ok so I upgraded my psp to 3.10 and to back that up my psp wont play games is there any way I can get homebrew or somethin

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

no, theres no downgraders/homebrew/play isos in it, so you have to wait till a downgrader comes out. thats why you DONT UPDATE to the lastest firmware.

3. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

why do so many people update to latest fw once the get their psp? -_-

4. UncleRage

UncleRage Member

Unfortunate force of habit. Think about it, get a new router... upgrade to latest FW. Get a new mobo... better go ahead and check for BIOS upgrade. Reinstalled (windows) last night? Go get the latest drivers. New game? Get the patch.

I think that for most people, the PSP is no different than any other piece of equipment they own (i.e. they simply want to keep to make sure it's up to date).

Wanna know what's worse than upgrading as soon as you get yer PSP?

Just last week I flashed a PSP for a buddy of mine. A month or so prior he had upgraded from 2.6 to 2.81... even though I told him not to. Well, he finally got his unpatched copy of GTA LC off ebay ($60 + shipping) and I set about to get him shiny. Three days later I got a call from him that it wasn't working right... why? He upped to 3.11.

*Slaps forehead and walk away muttering*.

5. funky22

funky22 Guest

man igot same problem first thing i do was going on net and register my psp and update it to 3.10 thern i get 4gb card so i can play games rom mem stick then i buy some iso games from pirate from town ,and that was first time i looking some crack or hack to play that iso games man i was going nuts when i see what i am done dark alex and people pls make a some hack for 3.10 so i can play iso games :)

6. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

that's why u need to disable network update for certain.s