1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my psp is brick can't use my recovery mode need help!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by tranzendy, Aug 16, 2007.

1. tranzendy

tranzendy Guest

need help can use my recovery mode i brick my psp while messing up with flash0 and flash1, i notice my flash1 files are corrupted then when i start my psp i got black screen when i tried holding R while starting it can't bootup my recovery mode

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

You have a full brick...sorry.

3. kazumi27

kazumi27 Guest

bro dis is wat u do...first turn on the psp and the take the battery out and the turn on ur psp and hold r and press all the buttons on the dpad....if this doesnt work...u have a full brick

4. tranzendy

tranzendy Guest

full brick can i still do something to fix it.. becouse i haved done what u told me still black screen and i cant open the recovery mode,any one i beg u all plz help me... thanks in advance..

5. kazumi27

kazumi27 Guest

did u try it turn on psp and then take the battery....turn it back on hold on r and press the dpad from right up left down reapeat the pressing thing untill the memory card light flashes...keep tryin this

6. tranzendy

tranzendy Guest

i tried what u just told me but still the screen is black, well there are some one who advice me to change my psp circuit board do u think it will work?

7. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

You mean your motherboard? It's probably not that good an idea, hard to install, costs a fair bit (depending where you get it).

You could send it off to that person on ebay that offers an unbricking service...

8. tranzendy

tranzendy Guest

i read alot of tread and they all say its a scam if you send it on ebay well i'll just ask or go to sonny itself if i dint have a choice,.. but aren't there another thing we can do?...

9. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Nothing else you can do, Sony will give you firmware 3.52.

It's confirmed that the "letsmod" guy here on AD is legit for unbricking PSP's, forgotten his ebay username though. There was a thread about a guy who'd used that and he'd got his PSP back in 1 week with firmware 1.50.

10. tranzendy

tranzendy Guest

i really dont trust ebay but thanks man...
    but if any one knows how to unbrick my full brick psp i need ur help thank in advance..

11. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

No worrys i just got my psp from this guy on ebay and it took about 7 days turn around.. I bricked durring the flashing going to 3.40 oe-a and i got it back with 1.5 FW and I put i to 3.40 OE-A thanks to calo-hacks

So all is not lost just search ebay for psp repairs..Like i said i was one of the first and i was worried but it went fine!!just costs you. But that is the risk of changing firm ware.

12. kazumi27

kazumi27 Guest

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t8P5YhLYjsg

try watchin this maybe it will help you...because when i full bricked my psp i went to youtube for unbricking videos...give it 1 more try..kk watch the video

13. GHOST686

GHOST686 Regular member

Your best bet is to send it to the the guy on ebay that fixes them for $40, i mean what do you really have to lose besides a paper weight ya know? there was a thread on someone that sent it in to the guy on ebay and got it back within 14 days and the psp came back working (and it was fully bricked when he sent it out) i would give you the link to the thread, but it got deleted for some reason.... but yeah.. Ebay..

good luck

14. GHOST686

GHOST686 Regular member

NEED ANYONE SAY MORE?????? :p

15. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

- i deleted it and will keep deleting advertising, keep giving these eBayers an excuse to come back and spam our threads and more threads get closed/edited. Don't give them an excuse to come here and the threads get left alone, simple really.

16. tranzendy

tranzendy Guest

thanks alot guys i really apreciate..
    tnx for all the help...
    it ok now i send it to my friend he send he know some one ho could fix it..

17. GHOST686

GHOST686 Regular member

understandable...

18. serious8

serious8 Regular member

Can't he use the pandora battery/memory card fix?

19. AlecT

AlecT Member

Yep go to google and type pandoras battery and read some articles.

20. GHOST686

GHOST686 Regular member

he can not make a jig kick battery unless he has a CF psp that is not bricked.....

either get another psp and make it a 3.40oe-a then make a jig kick for you bricked psp or have someone else make you a jig kick..

do you get what i am sayin?