1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my psp is not fun cause of lack of games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by akeem399, Apr 4, 2007.

1. akeem399

akeem399 Guest

i have a 4gb memoryb stick but all the games i downloaded are not working it's writing corrupted data on the game's screen pls help me. plus i downloaded an iso game format (gta liberty city)and my firmware version is 2.00 pls what do i do upgrade or downgrade and how do i go about it

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

lol ... 2.00 cant play iso games. You need 1.5

First tell what is your motherboard ... use google for TA-082 or TA-086

3. pastadude

pastadude Member

Well he shouldn't have the TA cause it's 2.0 I thought 2.5 and greater had the TA? Correct me if I am wrong. Also, try using the 3.03 OE - "X"(A, B or C) winstaller and if you'd like, downgrade to 1.5. I'd just stick with 3.03 OE if I were you though. Just put your backups in the ISO folder in the root. Very hand for not having to take 4 UMDs you want but you're not sure which game you wanna play.

4. akeem399

akeem399 Guest

am sorry but i don't know how to downgrade my 2.00 version firmware to 1.5 if u teach me i surely will be able to do it. and pls can zip or rar play on 2.00 version firmware cause i have them too and i can't seem to use them fine.

5. akeem399

akeem399 Guest

i need to know if downgrading to 1.5 won't brick the psp pls cause i have read forums from other sites whereby after downgrading u can't upgrade or will 1.5 firmware version play any game file pls i need to know and what instructiong must i follow.pls be sure before u instruct me.thanks.

6. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member