1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MY PSP IS NOT WORKING !! PLZ HELP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by fixmahelp, Sep 27, 2007.

1. fixmahelp

fixmahelp Member

When i tried turn the power on,its shows the green light the PSP remained a black screen, and I see the green power light turn off.This happen when i downgrade my psp version. I just bought my psp two weeks ago.

2. Hacker06

Hacker06 Guest

press the brightness button if it doenst work you probably have a brick

3. JahDrop

JahDrop Guest

Oh... you must have done something wrong in the process of downgrading, meaning you have bricked your psp. I remember when I downgraded, as a noob, people told me be careful of bricking, and had no problems. I never bricked my psp since then and now I know more about the psp than I have before... anyway... did u have at least a good 75% of battery power when you downgraded? If you had a low battery problem, then the process did not complete...[Edit: If not charge your battery if you haven't charged in a while, maybe you just have a low battery as of why your psp won't turn on.]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2007
  4. Hacker06

Hacker06 Guest

just try the bright button i thought i had a brick on my hand but all i did was press the button came right back on... is there any sound?

5. fixmahelp

fixmahelp Member

NO, its not working! it happen when i try to brick and battery was fine it was 83% and i was chargeing that time too,

6. fixmahelp

fixmahelp Member

power light stays green buh screen is black .i need yall advice soon

7. mdsn

mdsn Regular member

8. fixmahelp

fixmahelp Member

so its bricked.. you will be needing pandora's battery for that to be able to go to 1.5 again.

MDSN I am sorry to ask you i don't know anything about psp. what is Pandora's battery where i get that ?

9. JahDrop

JahDrop Guest

go to the link he gave you.. it should give you info on pandora's battery... it basically changes the battery to automatically start the psp reading the memory stick which downgrades the psp...and don't worry.. you can always change the battery back into its normal state...you may need to find someone for creating Pandora's Battery.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2007
  10. fixmahelp

fixmahelp Member

that's alot i dont which one is it ! im really confused now

11. fixmahelp

fixmahelp Member

how its works ? my psp dont even turn it on ???

12. JahDrop

JahDrop Guest

You need to find someone with CFW[Custom Firmware(eg. 3.xx OE or Open Edition, M33)] to create Pandora's Battery. Have them follow the guide on the link..if you need additional info on Pandora's Battery, they have a section on wikipedia.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora's_Battery

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2007
  13. AlKhobar

AlKhobar Member

I have Custom Firmware 3.10 OEA loaded on my psp - up to now everything was fine - today I purchased a new game (which runs on 3.51) My PSP will neither let me play this "original game" nor will it allow me tup update the version to 3.51. Does anyone know what is wrong or how to resolve the problem?

14. PSPant

PSPant Member

eerm i c , now ur at cfw 3.10 oe-a means u'll need to update to 3.51m33 (cfw also) at least.
    u can't update with sony official firmware nor the firmware from original games coz ur firmware now is a cfw, and i heard that if u downgrade ur psp to 1.50 (in order to go back to official firware), all u can get from official firmware is up to 3.10 the further firmware won't work, so all u need is to update to either 3.51m33 or 3.52m33-4(suggested) u can use the winstaller it's much easier than manual ways, u can search from the threads.

15. AlKhobar

AlKhobar Member

PS Pant - Your a star! My 8 Year old son is now over the moon cos he can play his new game - Thanks again.

16. pspfreak1

pspfreak1 Regular member

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS THREAD!??!

I bought a psp slim v3.60, upgraded to 3.60 M33 using pandora battery + MMS. Everything working fine, so i decided to upgrade to 3.71 M33. Works fine still. Now i open up flash0 in recovery mode because i wanted to change the wave on the XMB (i backed up all flash0 files). After i put it the "system_plugin_bg.rco", i also wanted to free up some space on flash0. so i dummied a font file, and replaced it with "jpn0.pgf". I then exit recovery mode, and the psp "Sony Computer Entertainment Amercia" boots for half a second, and then it just freezes?!?!!?!

What i Tried

1.) Tried replacing the Original Flash0 files. NOthing.

2.) Tried Using a DaX pandora battery to unbrick my psp slim (which supposedly unbricks any psp fat or slim). I put in the MMS and the Battery. The psp starts, but the Memory stick LED does not flash at all or anything like that. It just sits there. So i just take the battery out and leave it there.

3.) I just stared at the psp, hoping my super powers would have an affect. But nothing. Nada. Zero. Zip.

SO PLEASE I NEED SOME ADVICE. PLEASE HELP ME RESTORE MY PSP.

THANKS FOR READING>

Last edited: Sep 29, 2007
  17. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

So...Pandora unbricker doesn't work?Very unusual...Try downgrading back to 1.5 then upgrade to 3.52M33. 3.71M33 is worst CFW out yet.So stick with 3.52M33 until 3.71M33 gets the 1.5 kernel patch.

18. pspfreak1

pspfreak1 Regular member

I Cant go down to 3.52 M33 because im on a PSP SLIM!!

PLEASE HELP!!

19. pspfreak1

pspfreak1 Regular member

I tried the universal unbricker to unbrick my psp v3.71 M33, but no luck. I Put the battery in, but the memory stick light does not flash at all!!

PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP

20. JahDrop

JahDrop Guest

I had that same problem, but I got it to work using Pandora's GUI Installer.