1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My PSP is turning off for no reason during gameplay!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BladeX561, Jan 8, 2007.

1. BladeX561

BladeX561 Regular member

my PSP turns off during gameplay!and the UMD door is loose a little and part of the Battary door sticks up do i need tape?its so young well i havent played it in a long while.Maybe the battery doorsticks up and the battary pack leans on it and cutting the power?also whenever i charge it and idont play my PSP the battery is wasted after i charge it and leave it alone days.and just now it was using power with the green light bt it was off!

woah i think i need to tape the back and i better get me a MGS case or decal so you cant see the tape!

sigh but now i cant get one my PSP will look broken

well too bad ill report if this keeps happening.

2. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

when playing ur psp are u sure that ur not accidently hitting the power button with ur palm???

i have done this plenty of times, also if my psp is on but left alone after a few mins the screen goes into a kind of sleep mode and it looks like its turned off!!!!