1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My PSP problem.. the green light that load the PSP okay... but it not show the PSP logo

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by shinouray, Jul 26, 2011.

1. shinouray

shinouray Member

What happen to my PSP, my PSP can switch on.. the on switch okay...but only can see the green light only... i can't see the screen that load the PSP , the screen is black what happen??I cannot open the PSP, but the green light is okay.. the switch thing that on the PSP okay...but it on black screen not loading... my memory stick also not blinking what happen? Please help.. i also try HOLD R, also nothing happen...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  2. Crazwiz

Crazwiz Member

Your PSP is now bricked!

3. shinouray

shinouray Member

so how to fix it??? can pandora battery and magic memory stick can fix it??? my PSP is 1001 buy on xmas 2010... the owner said when i buy it's new... so can new PSP can be repair?? tell me??

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

That one either was on a shelf in some shop for very long or the seller tricked you. New PSP 1000 aren't produced since 2007.
    And yes, a Pandora Battery and a Magic Memory stick should do the trick.

5. shinouray

shinouray Member

owh, okay.... where should i bring my PSP??? game shop or sony???

6. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Sony? You're out of guarantee, so they'd charge you a fortune for it. A gameshop is still too expensive. Buy a pandora battery at (for example) www.dealextreme.com and do it yourself.

7. shinouray

shinouray Member

okay? but i still new for the PSP... i still don't about pandora battery and magic memory stick...so where are you from?

8. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

There are about a ton of tutorial videos on how to repair or hack a PSP with a pandora battery on youtube and the magic memory stick makers you can find using google are pretty much self explaining.