1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My psp...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by UberHobo, Jan 9, 2008.

1. UberHobo

UberHobo Member

ok... so i got a psp for christmas. I knew i wanted to mod it before i even got it, because of all the sweet stuff you can do with it. so i got my "pandora" on, and downgraded, then upgraded, and i am currently running FW 3.71m33-4 (just upgraded from m33-3 earlier) i have the 1.50 kernel as well(the newest one)but i am having some problems...Oh and im on one of the fat black psps

I can run some homebrew stuff, like some games that i have downloaded, which i put in my game150 folder. Now, i have been trying all day to get other apps working....I have tried to get ir shell to load prolly 8 times...followed instructions EXACTLY and still no luck. I have tried countless times to get a snes emulator working... ive tried another shell app as well (psp-oss) i can get it to show up in the Game catagory in the XMB, and it has the picture and everything..but everytime i load one up, it says "game could not be started.(80020148)" and sometimes i can manage it to display different error codes (i think another one i got was 8002014c) ive tried all kinds of stuff, like changing a bunch of stuff in the Restore settings(when you hold the Rtrigger on power up) I am just tired of trying...

Any help is VERY appriciated.

Thanks.

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

2 Things, first is install the ADD-ON -2

Then the most important, go to recovery mode, in the PSP and change the Kernell from 3.71 to 1.50 that will make the APPS work.