1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my scrren is busted

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by death0516, Aug 16, 2007.

1. death0516

death0516 Member

ok heres my problem i just got through downloading 3 movies to my psp and they work fine until just a few minutes ago i wanted to play a game my battery was dead so i charged it i waited till it had enough juice then i turned it on i clicked on a game it started like any other game then it froze right on the main screen i couldnt turn it off so i took out the battery it shut off i put the battery back in and i did the same thing but this time my psp got stuck on the screen when you start a umd disk it froze again i tried turning it off but didnt work took out the battery and instead of the scrren turning off it froze on the start up for the game i need help and advice its not even 4 months old and i havent dropped it i'm thinkin that its got a virus and fried it help and suggestions ppl

2. letsmod

letsmod Guest

call in a warranty claim with $ony

3. shanemb

shanemb Regular member

psp's cant get viruses, have youh tried other umds

4. death0516

death0516 Member

are u sure some times when u download stuff it can get a virus i dont own a umd movie i made cpoies of movies then burned them onto my psp and ipod

5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

^^Ah, Trojans. They've saved the world of overpopulating for so many years...