1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Silent hill game disc is screwed up! Help!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Sigmaxx6, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Sigmaxx6

Sigmaxx6 Member

Alright I recently purchased Silent hill 4 from playasia.com. I put in the game and it loaded fine. I played the game up to a point where your about to enter a subway and it freezes at this loading screen and you can here the noise in the back ground. I tried the game 8 times and it froze at the same place. I then looked in the back of tmy disc and found this weird hard stuff on it in two places. I used Rubbing alchol and it would not rub off. I then tried some cheapo repair stuff and that didn't help =(. Can anyone help me or give me some tips? Thanks.

2. Zuvio

Zuvio Member

Well, I dont have an answer for you, but i would just like to report that I have the exact same problem, only my games freezes at the waterprison part, after you climb down the stairs after turning the cells around. I hear the background noise and a cutscene is supposed to show, according to a walkthrough, but nothing happens. I bought my game from lik-sang and backed it up. I'll try to back it up using alcohol this time, see if it makes a different. Also I have RITEKG04 discs coming in tomorrow, see if that helps. I use Princo discs now. This is the first time I had problems with these discs. If the new discs work, Ill let you know.