1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Slimline Ps2 online problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Mrps3, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Mrps3

Mrps3 Member

Hello there, i know this is a bit late really but iv just been wandering how i can get my slim ps2 online, seeing as i need to save up for a couple of months for my ps3 i need to pass the time....

anyway im with talk talk and the modem i have does not have an ethernet port, but i have an adapter and two cables....but the modem i have is a speedtouch 330 slim and it uses a usb to connect to my computer. how do i connect this to my adapter and into the phone wall ive tried loads of combinations but i cant get it to work....i also read that it cant be used for ethernet connections! is there any way around this? do i need to change my modem or my supplier??

please help i know i went on for a bit but i really want to get it online, i guess its gonna be too much effort but any help would be really appreciated

2. steimy

steimy Active member

I know my modem had 2 ways to hook it up, USB and via an eithernet cord. Using USB would not work so i had to install it the other way. Your best option is to get either a newer modem that hooks up via ethernet cord, and probably also invest in a router.