1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My stupidity knows no bounds....

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by firgy, May 13, 2007.

1. firgy

firgy Member

can anyone help me with this!!?

I've got a Eurovox max and d/l the latest software yesterday. I did an autoscan and it worked perfectly - all the channels there - except sky sports 3, which I need for todays footy.
    No problem, I thought. So I did a powerscan, as i mistakenly thought that it would pick up the missing channels. NOW I CAN'T GET ANYTHING!!
    I've done another autoscan but still can't get anything - even all the free channels.
    I think I may have set the tuner parameter values incorrectly when doing the powerscan. Can anyone help?

2. bandit1.3

bandit1.3 Member

Hi go into menu select config now select clear dater you will lose all your saved channels and it will warn you once done just exit go into installation select power scan change from normal to full should take about 30 minutes to bring in all the channels . the reason that your box worked ok then you did a power scan to find skysports its written the data over the top and confused the setup. if you are missing the odd channel any time try this first hit the info button twice note down frequency top left then go into installation scroll menu until you find frequency then hit ok a little tick will appear now manual scan with the blue button see if it brings the channel down. as a last resort if above did'nt work auto scan hope this helps .

3. firgy

firgy Member

Worked perfectly - you're a star!