1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My WIFI not working

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by beast23, Jul 23, 2007.

1. beast23

beast23 Member

Hi,

On my PSP my wifi doesn't work since i have got 3.03oe-c installed... has the software anything to do with the wifi not working or is there some other issue as the wifi doesn't switch on. The light never comes on...

Also i downloaded a 237 mb cso of Syphon Filter.. in the game i can play make the profile and also i can see the different modes of the game but when start the game play it shows that the game is loading and then it goes black and the PSP hangs... what can be the possible reason...

Please help me

2. jackfood

jackfood Regular member

Most likely is the hardware got spolit. Software is unlikely to damage ur wifi.

3. makez123

makez123 Regular member

I don't know , but with 3.40 OE-A it will work well

4. beast23

beast23 Member

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies... Also i downloaded a 237 mb cso of Syphon Filter.. in the game i can make the profile and also i can see the different modes of the game but when start the game play it shows that the game is loading and then it goes black and the PSP hangs... what can be the possible reason... please tell me what can be the reason for this game not working well

5. makez123

makez123 Regular member

My does same thing with monster hunter freedom ;( , but i use dev hook to play it ;)