1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Wii Got Bircked and i Neeed Help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by RtkGames, Feb 16, 2012.

1. RtkGames

RtkGames Member

First Off. befor you tell me to go post this in the right thread i did that like a week or tweo ago and theres still no answers for me.
    so answer me now!!! lol

some channels on my wii will work while others wont
    like the internet and my pokemon ranch amd the shop channel and Mii creator work

but the disc loader channel and doesnt work and i cant access my system settings i also cant access my SD drive on the wii
    when ever i try to do any of these the screen goes black but i can still hear that annoying wii background music...

is there anything i can do to help it? coz it still has functionality but im gettin kinda frustrated now...

2. RtkGames

RtkGames Member

WOW thanks guys every last one of you guys are a great effin help..

I Love that no one helps any one on here anymore

Douchebags.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  3. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

yeah not much activity in the past few days I guess or at least activity from the nintendo knowitalls. if you had something wrong with your ps2 or xbox I might be able to help but I haven't had the pleasure of owning the wii.

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

sounds like a hardware failure to me, how old is the wii? if its old maybe the motherboard, ps you cant expect all the douchebags to get effin back to you asap . people have lives they dont just come on afterdawn and check out peoples problems. maybe thats why no replies?

5. MarioLee

MarioLee Member

I think there may be two reasons.one is your disc quality low,another is your RO problems,you can look for the wii agent to have a maintenance or repair.

6. RtkGames

RtkGames Member

ok thanks you three you guys have actually beeen a great help :)now i know what im looking at thanks so much

7. roperdoug

roperdoug Member

Were you attempting or did you hack your with WiiBrew? You didn't happen to make a back up of your nan did you? Rats to think if it your SD Card is not working. Is it not reading the SD drive at all.
    Have you tried booting by holding the reset while pressing the power button? Looks like you've tried everything. Holding the reset while booting I think bypasses the Wii Menu system but I wouldn't try it unless you have nothing else that will work.

8. boccy

boccy Member

learn a lot from here