1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Xbox and my driver won't work

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Janoxb360, May 21, 2012.

1. Janoxb360

Janoxb360 Member

Hey,
    After I flashed my Xbox with L.T+3.0,I put RDR to to see if the flash work or not but it didn't work so I tried again to flash it but while I was flashing it the Xbox turn off,when I tried to turn it on again the Xbox was flashing green(ONLY GREEN) in the center and the driver won't work or even any sound and on the screen (TV) XBOX 360
    so plz help me
    My driver is : liteon
    THx.

2. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

your liteon is locked and cant be flashed while its locked. liteon drives require special tools for dumping the firmware to get the dvd key for the custom firmware. if you didnt inject your key it wont work no matter what you try. the issue you have now is there is no firmware on the dvd drive so I hope you have your dvd key. there is no way to get the key off the drive anymore because you lost it when you tried to wright new firmware. If you have the key you need tools to unlock it into vendor mode. I dont use the tool and use dosflash but its ancient and hard to use. If you dont have your key the only way you can get it is to jtag or glitch the console now but I know there are some newer dashes that cant be glitched. not sure which ones but you can use google to find out.

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

You can glitch every dash with the reset glitch hack, it uses an exploit in the hardware itself, it can't be patched. You can't jailbreak newer dashboards.
    But for someone not even able to flash the drive correctly doing the neccessary stuff for a RGH is out of the question.