1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Xbox Died...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xxsaijin, May 14, 2007.

1. xxsaijin

xxsaijin Regular member

Yes sad to say my xbox 360 died. My warrenty doesnt cover straight exchange from futureshop so I was forced by them to ship it was the only way to get it fixed. I voided my warrenty so most likely M$ wont fix it. I hope they ship it back... Well your probably wondering why I'm posting this. I would like to share with you a lil trick I learned 2 hours after sending my xbox off from a friend. Simply buy a new xbox 360. Take it home. OPEN it and take out all the insides and put into your bricked 360. Put your ruined insides into the new 360 and return it. Say you don't want it actually. I plan to do this if my 360 returned non fixed. I'll probably say I rather hav a Wii as I still plan on buying it. Be warned I think some stores give your store credit back. Futureshop gives full refund without checking it. Hope that helps anyone that ever gets my problem.

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Unfortunately, that's called retail fraud. Don't get caught.

3. iam1

iam1 Member

Hey

Disgraceful, that is the only thing i can say, if you are caught. they should throw the book at you??

it is people with that attitude, that causes the prices in local stores to rise and rise every year, because of similar scams, and thefts??
    should be ashamed of posting that ?