1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My xvids is playing in slow motion

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by ranrojb, Nov 9, 2004.

1. ranrojb

ranrojb Member

My xvids is playing in slow motion. I`ve tried to download a load of different codecs, but my mediaplayer, realplayer and Divx player all play the files in slow motion(the sound is ok, thoug). Could it be that my computer is to slow??? Can anyone help me with this problem??

2. Kingd

Kingd Guest

Post specs and we'll let you know.

3. olley

olley Member

i have the same problem, its really annoying!!! and it doesnt always happen only sometimes. sometimes restarting helps but i dont know how to get rid of this problem... i have a 3,2GHz 1GB of ram and a Geforce 5200 with 256ram... so its impossible that my pc is too slow... what can i do?? i tried all the codecs....reinstalling graphics drivers etc.

4. Kingd

Kingd Guest

Run a disk cleanup and defrag your hard drives. See if that helps.

5. olley

olley Member

Ive done that, but no change... this sometimes even happens in the middle of a film, and when it does my system really slows down untill i close down the mediaplayer. then the system is back to normal and sometimes i can restart the film with no problem, if im lucky