1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Myspace music adding to profile..with a play button ETC!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by billybob, Mar 15, 2007.

1. billybob

billybob Regular member

Hey, using http://mysplayershost.com/ i can host mp3's to play on myspace....if i use other websites like http://www.pimpwebpage.com to add the music by entering the URL...and then getting the HTML code.

Only problem is, it is played automatically and there is no way of stopping the song til its finished, or you leave the main profile page.

Is there a way...other than searching for it on MyspaceMusic (its crap, none of the songs i like are on there), that i can add music of my own AND have a play/pause button??

Thanks, any help appreciated. :D

2. rcrockett

rcrockett Regular member

Never tried it, but create your own Myspace music page, and upload the songs you want, then add to profile?

3. billybob

billybob Regular member

Sounds good....does it take ages making a myspace music page?

4. billybob

billybob Regular member

Ok im in the process of that now.

But just the my own interest.....can any of u genious's out there make a player with code or anything? If i had the URL of the music...

EDIT: I just tried the music profile thingy, and then adding them to my profile. On the myspace music page it said it had failed because its copyrighted material. So that dont work.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  5. orb.fl

orb.fl Guest