1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n00bie from canada here, wanting to say "hi!' :)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by RobTaylor, Nov 12, 2003.

1. RobTaylor

RobTaylor Member

hello all, i dunno if there is a section for introductions, so mods, feel free to move or delete this thread if so desired.

my name is rob, i am from ontario canada. and i have been interested in the media field for a while now, not too serious, but tinkering here and there as an amateur of course. i have taken on the role of videographer at my place of work, taking pre and post construction videos of construction sites throughout the city. i work for the city in the engineering dept.

so i hope to learn from u peeps and maybe i can contribute, and pass on, what i learn here to new members, such as myself.

peace,
    rob

2. RobTaylor

RobTaylor Member

friendly bunch of peeps.

3. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Welcome. And don't worry if people don't reply to your posts at first -- after all, there are hundreds of posts each day and even the most active users normally don't go through all of them, not to mention reply to them.

Hopefully you get something out of this our little community and can contribute to it as well :)

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Hi, how you doing?

Sorry i aint been posting much lately - very busy ;-)

Have fun on Afterdawn

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Welcome welcome make yourself at home :) -- Me, im from Waterloo :) Hehe if you sit back and watch from time to time you may notice a wave of "Praetor" posts hehe :)

Have fun.

6. RobTaylor

RobTaylor Member

hey praetor, i just replied to ur reply in my other thread. i do notice a select few names all over this board repetitively.

thanks for the welcome folks. i have a lot of reading to do yet before i become educated enuf to post helpful replies, but i'll try ;)

peace
    rob