1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N64 WII

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by MVPKILLA, Dec 1, 2007.

1. MVPKILLA

MVPKILLA Guest

how can u get N64 games on your wii
    Code:

2. Menion

Menion Regular member

as of right now use the virtual shopping channel :) other than that there is an emulator out there somewhat but as of now it really dosent work they have like 1 title running very slowly Mario 64 of course, and there dosent appear to be many updates nor do i really see it going anywhere for that matter.

3. MVPKILLA

MVPKILLA Guest

alrght thxs anyway but you said there is a N64 emulator for thw wii
    Code:

does it get saved to your memory card
    Code:

4. wtc05

wtc05 Member

The emulator out there has roughly 10 games with it. From what I can remember it has games like Mario and Mario Kart, a couple of Zelda games, Star Fox and Wave Race. Anyway it saves to a gamecube memory card and some games actually require a memory card to boot. They play a little choppy but it is definitely worth getting.

5. compy168

compy168 Member

I have that ISO DVD, but can't get it to work. I always get green screen when trying booting up the games. Please advise on how to get it to work? Do I have to put a SD memory vard on the Wii?SNES/Genesis ISO DVD work. What about NEOGEO ISO DVD, does it work?

6. wtc05

wtc05 Member

I had the same problem. When you put the disc in it boots to GCOS, from there you can boot the dvd and then see the list of games.When you select the game you want to play it goes to a screen with a few options regarding the format. I have a ntsc setup so i would select it and then the screen would turn green. However, I tried pal and it started right up. I dont know the explanation behind it, but it is like that for every N64 emu Ive seen. Also, I got the green screen when I tried to auto detect.

You do not need a SD card, but some of the games require a gamecube memory card. As far as the nes/snes/genesis rom packs, I havent had a problem with them.