1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Narnia

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by SDempsey, Feb 15, 2007.

1. SDempsey

SDempsey Member

Hi there

Got this problem with Narnia movie, my copy which I want to back up will open in Shrink to let me do movie only but doesnt actually move. I assumed it was my copy so I borrowed my mates and the same thing happened in the same place. all the other stuff on the DVD open fine?????? any ideas anybody

Thanks

Seamus

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

What decryption software is in use? Sometimes Shrink needs help. For that movie AnyDVD running in the background should help. You can pick up a trial at http://www.slysoft.com

The best freeware is RipIt4Me. You rip the files to the hard drive and open from there. http://www.ripit4me.org

3. SDempsey

SDempsey Member

Sorry I meant to say I had done it with ripit4me and have the files. Now all I need is an idiots guide to burn to dvd. I have nero 7

4. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Choose Nero Express from the StartSmart window. Select the DVD burn options. I have the selections for DVD files in Pic #2. In the #3 box you select Add whick opens #4 where you browse to and add your files. After entering Add in #4 you then select Close to close the window. Your selected Video_TS files will then be in #3. From there you just go to the next burn window, set selections and Burn. Expand the window for options or you'll end up burning at max speed.

[​IMG]

5. SDempsey

SDempsey Member

Nice and easy guide.

I loaded files as the guide stated, clicked next, NOTHING
    Would the fact that the movie is 2hr & 17 mins make a difference?

6. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Nero Express is for burning files that have already been transcoded to DVD5. Have you transcoded to fit a DVD5 yet? You can use Shrink or you can use Recode 2 in the Nero Suite. You operate Recode 2 pretty much as you would Nero Express. Any questions, just ask. Note the feature (bottom of window) for changing size (Fit To Target) for DVD5 or DVD9.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  7. SDempsey

SDempsey Member

Took on board what you said to do and tried and tried and tri.......
    (the missus says im very trying all the time) after about an hour I realised I hadnt installed recode when setting up NERO so I tried again after installing recode ang guess what IT WORKED.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated

Seamus

8. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

You're welcome. Glad to see you got it done. What would we do without the missus? LOL