1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naruto From DB

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by crayon, Jun 6, 2007.

1. crayon

crayon Member

hello there. i am having problems when i burn lets say 25 episodes of naruto into a dvd disc and play it on my dvd player. it gives me 11 seconds of screening and wham it skips to next episode.. the only problem i am having is when i downloaded the anime from Dattebayo and when i first started downloading naruto i download from Anbu or AoNe. which is very good and i can play it on my dvd player i had checked why and i noticed that their bit rate or data rate(sorry i forgot)was different. so i tried encoding them but i noticed a colour loss. so i was wondering any chance of just changing the rate so that it would play on my dvd player.. or is there a program out there that supports converting of files but no colour loss.. wait not really colour loss but a change of colour in "hd" . the colour was different someway.. so yeah

2. celtic_d

celtic_d Regular member

16. The video doesn't play on <random divx dvd player> or I can't see subs on screen

We don't care. Get a better TV. You don't see subs because of overscan. If your DVD player can't play our files, that's not our fault either. Blame the manufacturer.

3. crayon

crayon Member

hey why are u so rude?.. dang.. i was talking nicely.. well.. im not here to argue.. but i mentioned.. "i was wondering any chance of just changing the rate so that it would play on my dvd player.. or is there a program out there that supports converting of files but no colour loss" << I AM LOOKING FOR A PROGRAM IF U CANT READ. =.=

4. ugc

ugc Regular member

FYI:

celtic_d wasn't being rude, he just did a copy/paste of the FAQ of the question you asked. The FAQ is located here:
    http://yhbt.mine.nu/faq.aspx

look at #16