1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

naruto narutimate accel

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by madara222, May 1, 2007.

1. madara222

madara222 Member

can someone plz help me get naruto narutimate accel
    heres what i did tell me if i did anything wrong.
    i downloaded the torrent then waited then it got down
    then i extracted some files that were in the winrar
    bookcase thing then i found stuff like data,modules,prg,pss
    and somthing like system speed dial and then i went to nero then i selected burn a data dvd then burned the files and a dvd-r
    i dont have swap magic yet but did i do anything wrong.

2. spicyboys

spicyboys Member

3. DarknSith

DarknSith Guest

on a side note if u dont have swap magic yet...theres no way to tell if the version you have works or not. it may very well work and you don't know it. just heads up...you cant just place that rewritable disc in your PS2...you need a mod chip or some form of boot discto play it

4. madara222

madara222 Member

ok in getting swap magiv v3.6 would it work

5. DarknSith

DarknSith Guest

i have version 6 myself and i hear its one of the better ones out there. swap magic wont guarantee if your disc will work. it will only allow you to play the backups/imports. if u load the game and it says on the bottom "invalid PS2 disc" then no your burn didnt work. if it loads and freezes during play something is wrong with how you burned it or the files yiou DID burn onto the disc. if it loads and plays fine then i guess that means your burn was successful. swap magic isnt a magic "i win" button when it comes to back up game copies. you actually have to test it out to see if it works or not.