1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naruto Narutimett Hero NTSC

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by hankysmoo, Sep 19, 2004.

1. hankysmoo

hankysmoo Member

I have a V1 PS2 with the Fliptop and I cannot get this game to load. I have even downloaded the CDLoader Fix at swapmagic but still can't get it to work. Any ideas?

2. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

I have this game and it works with swap magic dvd. I dont need any fixes to load this game so Im guessing its your ps2.

3. hankysmoo

hankysmoo Member

I get the Pink Screen. I'm guessing I don't have a 1:1 backup then =(.

4. hankysmoo

hankysmoo Member

I don't have an image of the file, just 4 folders labeled Voice2, Voice, Modules, Data, and 4 separate files labeled SYSTEM, SLPS_252.93, OUT1M, and IOPRP777.IMG. I burned these files as a data cd under Nero6. Is there a proper way of burning this to make it work? Thanks.

5. snake2k5

snake2k5 Guest

no its not. u can get a copy of naruto that works sfine at suprnova.org. once u d/l it just use nero close the wizard( u know everytime u start it it tells what u want to burn.) well close that and go to recorder then select burn image and there burn it. thats it my works fine except that my dvd-r is crashed so have tom make another copy.lol.