1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naruto shippuden narutimate accel Help please!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by R3ym0nd, Jun 15, 2007.

1. R3ym0nd

R3ym0nd Member

Hi!

I have a pal ps2 and i use usbextreme. The game naruto shippuden narutimate accel dosent work for me, but in this site: http://jaydium.servehttp.com/usbextreme/gamelist.php its said that you only need to swap the iorp (dnas) file with a working game or a game called Avatar the last airbender. I tried swapping the dnas file but it didnt work and i tried rebuilding the game or getting a other back up ,but it also didnt work. Can someone help me? Im new to this so maybe i did something wrong. So can someone tell me what they did to make this game work?

2. R3ym0nd

R3ym0nd Member

Anyone ? please can someone help me ?

3. 123valdo

123valdo Member

if any has a copy of naruto shippuden accel can they make me one i live in manchester am willing to pay 20 to 30 pounds for naruto accel or ultimate ninja 3 or both please help me call me if one wants the pounty my ps2 is chipped to so a copy of ether game will do my number is ***removed*** my names is valdo if anyone can call me in the next two days to meet up i will give them 45pounds for a copy of both games call me please

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
  4. mperagine

mperagine Regular member

@123valdo

You have posted this everywhere. Use the resources you have, everyone else does.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2007
  5. 123valdo

123valdo Member

i have tryed for months now i have a computer but i dont have the internet at my place and downloading naruto takes very long i can wait but the staff cant and the computers dont have dvd burners
    i have tryed everything i havent stopped but if anyone can help me
    get it i can get money its just a good computer a lots of time i need
    if anyone can helps me please do some coz i really want this game do u have naruto accel if so can i buy it of u

6. kazakun

kazakun Member

i got the game but its on japanees:S

7. 123valdo

123valdo Member

ok thats good for me can i buy it off u then i really have tryed everything i am not that smart on the computer i am better at dancing i am a dancer can we meet this week end so i can buy it off u and if u have ultimate ninja 3 i would love that too

8. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

123valdo - you'd best stick to dancing. Keep personal details off these very public forums. Good grief, Forum Rules are in my signature. A rule you need to think about first off is no multiposting.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007