1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Legalto, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Legalto

Legalto Regular member

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

The game is not region compatible with NTSC(U) or PAL region.

If you want to play the game you will need an NTSC(J) Wii.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  3. Legalto

Legalto Regular member

That's what I thought, well I'll probably just buy the game when it comes out in the US after it goes down in price. Thanks for the info.

4. DarknSith

DarknSith Guest

Ok...I'm at a loss, desperate, and suffering from naruto withdrawal syndrome.

anyhow, i own shippuuden EX and was wondering...aside form ordering a ajpanese wii is there any way whatsoever to get this game to work. i currently own an american wii, and have googled for pages upon pages for ways to play this game. For those who HAVE gottent his to work how did you do so.

Is there a chip you can reccommend?
    A possible freeloader/wiiloader oversight?

ive heard *rumors* of people with very old versions of the gamecube freeloader that have gotten their games to work. but of course, rumors are rumors.

I don't mind forking over the $300.00 needed to purchase a Japanese wii but i find that to be wasteful to have 2 wii's in my house.

If anyone knows a way I can enjoy Naruto Shippuuden EX((As stated earlier, i'm seriously getting desperate here)), please by all means share your success story. I would be VERY happy to hear from you.

5. bass_hit

bass_hit Regular member

NO NTSC-U Wii w/MODCHIP CAN PLAY THIS GAME!

This topic keeps coming up here and I'd just like to clarify that this game will not work on an NTSC-U Wii. It plays fine on NTSC-J consoles and now with the wiikey firmware leaked out, there is a way to play Naruto GNT 1-4 (using GCOS swap method).

No freeloader/softmod/burn method/US chipset/modchip can make Naruto EX play on NTSC-U system.

If you can afford to buy a second console for NTSC-J games, that is your best bet to playing Naruto games flawlessly. I wish I had done that but I can't afford to do so.

As for it being released stateside, don't hold your breath. The Naruto Revolution game slotted for US release is like GNT 3-4 with Wii controls and the horriable English dub actors.

6. DarknSith

DarknSith Guest

ok thank you VERY much for the clarification. Now I'm finally at peace and can make an informed decision. I guess i'll just have to go to play-asia and get the Japanese wii.

I suppose if a freeloader of some sort ((Japanese to American--or--American to Japanese)) comes out, I can trade in one of them. Until then i'll just order one for myself.