1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NAT/Firewall issue D-Link with PC-Cilin

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by nrbocke, May 4, 2007.

1. nrbocke

nrbocke Member

Hi everyone one I have read a lot on this site to get me going with Azureus. I was able to download my first file tonight; just a couple pictures.
    My problem is I still get a red light on "fire walled" on the bottom of the screen and when I run the config wizard I get a NAT error connection refused. I also only get the yellow smiley face. Someone posted a site to check your port and that showed blocked also.

My port is 15044. I have setup virtual server on my D-Link D-514 (following portforward.com) and my network exceptions in PC-Cilin. I have tried completely closing PC-Cilin and putting my router into DMZ mode and I still get firewall/NAT problems. I have also tried it with UPnP on and off.

NOW WHAT???

Any help would be great!!!

PS I did notice one thing weird in my router firewall rules list. It has allow Azur2 WAN,* DESTINATION LAN,192.***.***.*** PROTOCOL IP(0)15044

But it also has DENY LAN,192.***.***.*** DESTINATION LAN,*. PROTOCOL IP(0)15044

I am unable to remove or edit the DENY LAN portion on this screen.

2. mistycat

mistycat Active member

I don't know what would happen if you made a new rule allowing but I would think you'd only have to remove it or reset your router. Don't know, though. If your router is part of a networking package from your ISP, they may have modified its firmware; check around the web for a factory firmware if that's the case. Or, contact D-Link, their support is great.

3. nrbocke

nrbocke Member

I just bought the router on line a long time ago. I was using another port like 60601, or someting like that, and it did the same thing. Does it sound like I should contact D-Link?
    What I don't get is why having my router in DMZ for my PCs static IP wouldn't bypass this probelm.

Thanks

4. nrbocke

nrbocke Member

Forgot to mention for whatever reason I can not remove this rule. But I can change or remove any of the other rules.

Also if I try another port it automaticaly adds it to my deny list and it can't be changed or deleted. Once I delete the port from my virtual server list then I can delete it from the firewall rules list.

5. mistycat

mistycat Active member

Sounds like your ISP is doing port blocking for torrents, do you see it here: http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Bad_ISPs Are things fine if you don't use the router? If your ISP isn't port throttling, I would contact D-Link.

Last edited: May 5, 2007