1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA 2K7 Question

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by airball, Jan 4, 2008.

1. airball

airball Regular member

Now that 2K8 is out you can find 2K7 for about $25. My question is, are people still playing this game online or is it a waste of money becasue its a year old. The idea of playng 5 on 5 online is really cool in my opinion, but if this game is now obsolete is it worth the cash. I have read many good reviews on the game, but I just wanted to make sure that people still play online before I pony up. Thanks

2. airball

airball Regular member

I guess the lack of responses means that no one is playing NBA 2K7 anymore. If you have the game, would you mind trying to get into an online game and see if there is anybody in there.

3. caliph

caliph Guest

I have both nba 2k7 (for xbox 360) and nba 2k8 (for ps3). Seeing as how nba 2k8 is both for ps3 and xbox 360, i cannot imagine anyone playing nba 2k7. Pretty much everyone plays nba 2k8, seeing as how the rosters are more current, especially online. i played both and nba 2k8 is better than 2k7. I think youll be glad if you shelled out a little more if you bought nba 2k8, trust me.....just dont get the nba live games, theyre rated lower than the nba 2k8 ones. check around craigslist, you should find it for around 40ish or so.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2008
  4. Bart212

Bart212 Guest

Dude, I noticed it's next to impossible to find opponents with the 2K7 NBA and NHL games (or any other 2007 games). If you want to play online, buy NBA 2K8, it's awesome.

5. airball

airball Regular member

Thats exactly what I needed to know.

6. airball

airball Regular member

Just found this game for $10...worth it? There are millions of people who now own PS3's, am I to believe that "no one" pays this game online.

7. Iverson69

Iverson69 Member

Buy it and find out, everyone is saying no one plays. You might still find someone playing every once in a while, if you are that desperate just buy it.