1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nba 2k7 skipping (please read)

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by DudeTO, Mar 25, 2007.

1. DudeTO

DudeTO Member

Hey guys

Now before you point me somewhere please know that I've read everything, even that thread on top that deals with this issue.

I have an nba 2k7 iso but whenever I write it using dvd decrypter the picture just starts skipping. I can see it but its skipping =(

Maybe its the bad media?? But how could it be, I am using Verbatims x16, I tried burning it at x2, x4, x8 and x10 and none of those work. 4 dvd-r gone to waste :(

I also tried my crapy Ridata's which are DVD+R's but even they suck.

Please help and thank you guys so much in advance.

Edit - I am using SwapMagic 3 plus

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  2. steimy

steimy Active member

A lot of people (especially those who use Swap Magic to load discs) seem to have problems with EA Sports games. Have you tried rebuilding it, that may help. The Verbatim discs should be fine, I usually do them at 4X but some people using 16X discs have had problems with that speed and used 6X or 8X instead.

3. DudeTO

DudeTO Member

Thank you Steimy

I will see if I can find a link somewhere on this forum where it shows me how to rebuild a game. And also, NBA 2k7 is not an EA game as far as I know.

4. Lockd0wn

Lockd0wn Member

I burned NBA 2K7 to a 16x Verbatim at 4x with DVD Decrypter and had no problems. I use CD Loader to boot my games and not Swap Magic, but I doubt that's the problem. I'm sorry I can't be more help, but the media/program you're using worked fine for me, whatever that's worth.

5. DudeTO

DudeTO Member

Well I just tried rebuilding the game and it didnt work. Oh well, I guess I should give up. Sports games and Magicswap just dont mix I guess -_-

Thanks for all the help you guys