1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA 2K8

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by catsee, Oct 2, 2007.

1. catsee

catsee Guest

did any1 download the nba 2k8 and know how to fix it?
    the files are not rar they are many iso's

2. mperagine

mperagine Regular member

I haven't seen it, but you could use a program like PowerIso and extract all the iso's and see if that helps put one full iso together. No idea if this would work, but on the fly its a thought.

3. catsee

catsee Guest

can any1 else confirm or give advice

4. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

if it came with a .dvd file just burn the .dvd file and your all good.

5. catsee

catsee Guest

sadly it doesnt i never seen anything like this b4

6. Memnock

Memnock Active member

If you are talking about the one on newsgroups looks like a bad post. I'm always skeptical of posts out of the blue when it's not a scene release. Even if it does work it's PAL and every NBA game so far has been region locked. There real one is on Blackcats right now. I may grab it tonight if it doesn't show up on the newsgroups. I hate the ratio hit, but 2K NBA games are GREAT.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2007
  7. catsee

catsee Guest

memnock good to see u dude, sadly i don't have a account with blackcat,i dont have time for uploads. everytime i want a game its a issue, newsbin has nba live 08 for pal only this sh&t sucks balls oh it gets worse they had fifa for over 2 weeks but guess what pal only

8. blah92

blah92 Member

hey i tried burning the nba 2k8 but it doesn't seem to work... i'm using swap magic 3.6 plus with a slim ps2 using memorex dvd+r's and it keeps giving me an error saying "not a valid ps2 disc" this is wat i did to burn it. i have tried dvd decrypter, nero and alcohol 120% but still no luck any advices would be nice :D

Extract nba 2k8

Insert the Memorex dvd+r's

open up alcohol 120%

click on burn image file

select my nba 2k8 image (NBA 2K8 [NTSC][PS2DVD][English][www.emwreloaded.com]) also tried the 1 from marvel

click write speed 4X (enable buffer technology, tried disable but didn't work either)

click burn and wait for it to be done than i tried it and it gives me the "Not a valid ps2 disc" error

any advices would be nice :D

9. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Wrong section. You should be asking the PS2 DVD backup section. BTW catsee, the NTSC scene release showed up a couple of days ago in the newsgroups in case you didn't know.

10. blah92

blah92 Member

o srry mah bad i'm still new to this forums... btw can u post a link to it? thanks