1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA JAM 2004 is back but burnable?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jk323, Oct 11, 2003.

1. jk323

jk323 Guest

hi everyone i was wondering if anyone has made a succesfull backup of theyre nba jam 2004 i know i didnt i wasted 3 dvds trying to thats 10 bucks down the drain anyways my sister has her own ps 2 so i dont want her playing my original so i burn em for her but i tried 3 times and all of them failed when i us e nero and try to burn image it wont work and for alcohol it says unknown and i configure it myself and makes bad copies anyone made a good backup yet? if so please say ty

2. billz

billz Active member

yes, try record now dx

3. telescope

telescope Regular member

its not a nice game
    borin........

4. jk323

jk323 Guest

if it worked for you guys what program did you use what type media what type of modchip or slide card with swap magic and also copy on fly or image tell me full specs so ill know mines is a v7 ps2 with slidcard using swap magic with tdk 2x dvdr using nero and alcohol both failed 3 times wasting total of 6 dvdr's which costed 3 bucks each total close to 20 bucks down the drain tell me full specs be more specific

5. ls3mach

ls3mach Member

I havent tried yet, though I cant imagine why you would want to make this game. The controls are so numb. I recomend using recordnow max. I have made every game I have tried using this program.

6. Yaguchi

Yaguchi Regular member

Optimum DVD-R on sale at staples $10 for 10 disc

7. lillee337

lillee337 Member

Yeah I got it try to use the program that was recommended that's what I use too. Also I just bought 3 25 packs of CompUSA DVD-R for $19.99 a piece. This is what I've burned the majority of my games on. They are Princo and have worked perfect.

8. jk323

jk323 Guest

WOW u guys use some cheap media and i cant believe it works my ps2 wont play much using cheap media thats why i use tdk i only payed 30$ for a 25 pack and its 2X!!!

9. jay33

jay33 Regular member

I can't say this enough.....use DVD decrypter for backing up ps2 games. It's a free program and works great. I used this to backup NBA Jam with no problems. I have a ver. 4 ps2 and use flip-top/swap magic.

10. lillee337

lillee337 Member

Yeah that program is awesome too. I've been using it alot lately. Matter of fact I made my image with Record NOW and burned it with DVD Decrypter