1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA Live 06 Help (PC)

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by sandeep14, Aug 7, 2007.

1. sandeep14

sandeep14 Member

hi,

i recently downloaded NBA live 06 for the PC, and have the following problems:

when i load the game uo from the start menu, the game begins and an error message comes up telling me that i neeed to ibsert the cd and restart the application.

i have the correct ISO images (cd 1 & 2) for the game which works on my other pc. i transferred it from that pc to ny new one. old one, dont use anymore.

please could someone help me with this problem?

Note: i know how to mount the image and everything, which is done. but the game says the correct cd isnt inserted.

2. wheelstb

wheelstb Regular member

What you need is called a crack. When you copy a game it will install, but it will not play off of the copied disk. (In most cases)
    go to this website http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_nba_live_2006.shtml#NBA Live 06 [ENGLISH]%20No-CD/Fixed%20Image%203

click on the file archive under no -CD/fixed image #3

You will need to use winrar to open the file.

Once you have open the file copy it into the NBA live 2006 folder you should be asked. If you wish to replace the existing file with this file just click yes.

Once you have put the crack into the folder. The game will stop asking you for the original CD. In fact, you will be able to play the game without using the Cd at all.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2007
  3. sandeep14

sandeep14 Member

thanks for your reply.

i knew what a crack was, but i was thinkin if there was an alternative to solve this problem as i couldnt find a crack for the game.