1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA LIVE 07...just won't BOOT!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by loverman2, Apr 1, 2007.

1. loverman2

loverman2 Member

ok guys first of all thnx for your time,
    i will try to make this sound as easy as possible..

- - Has anyone find a way to make a working backup(on DVD) of nba live 07 for the xbox?? - -

I know this issue has been threaded multiple times but I have searched almost everywhere and never found a clear answer!! To be honest one of them is... and it's from a guy named ''will2learn''... a way to run nba live 07 through the hdd of xbox using driveimageutils.zip file-attach.xbe and c-xbox tool program!!

But I don't wanna do this!! I just want to ftp my game and create my own playable backup on a dvd+r!!! --

I have tried it already but when I run the game from a backed up dvd it just won't boot (--after the xbox screen it just freezes) and then I try it from the HDD where it gives me the enlightening message ''dirty disc error''!! -

Finally, does anyone know why is that happening?? - What exactly do I have to do to solve it?? - And in case where noone knows nothing, could a more expert person look into it? - someone from the scene maybe...??

- - Again thank you all for your time!! - -

2. corn

corn Guest

Alright, what media are you using?
    What speed are you burning at?
    If you followed a tutorial, which one did you follow?
    I had this problem with a backup of Family Guy, and Mortal Kombat Armageddon, except mine would boot, just they would freeze in them middle of the game.

3. loverman2

loverman2 Member

very thanx corn!!

but I think I solved the problem!! - I just needed to flash the bios with a newer version to get it working!! thanks a lot for the attention!!

4. corn

corn Guest

No problem man, hope it works out.