1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA Live 07 Trouble

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by bigbossGF, Apr 30, 2007.

1. bigbossGF

bigbossGF Member

I got an NBA 07 ISO and it was working previously, but now it freezes at the loading screen after going to "Play Now". Any reason why?

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

did u lately install anythin

3. bigbossGF

bigbossGF Member

Nope, but I downladed a new CSO of it and it plays fine. The only thing is that Infrastructure was removed to save space and I tried out Ad hoc mode with a friend and it didn't work. Any suggestions?

4. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

I guess u rip the whole multiplayer out. Try getting the iso without any rip and see if it freeze

5. bigbossGF

bigbossGF Member

I think it's because I have the Multi Language ISO, and my friend has the USA UMD.

6. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

Multi Language should not affect. I got a JAP psp and bought a USA UMD. It works even without a custom firmware.

7. Wakash

Wakash Member

i have previously tried nba live 07, i cant get it to play, i have a umd inside, and i dont think its the thats bad rip, as i have tried three iso's, i have tried the full iso aswell, still does not work, any ideas, i also have the configutration on 1.50 kernel, and have tried disabling and enabling the Use NO-UMD. Please help