1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA live 08 dynasty with Memphis Grizzlies

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by King Ben, Sep 3, 2014.

1. King Ben

King Ben Newbie

Hello i will be starting a NBA live 08 dynasty with the Memphis Grizzlies who were 22-60 in the 06-07 season, i will be looking to turn them into contenders, i will be playing all 82 games and highlighting every move i make, here i go

With the 4th overall pick in the draft i selected Greg Oden to pair along Pau Gasol

Due to trading players i will simulate games until i can construct my team

I traded point guard Damon Stoudamire to the Boston Celtics for center Kendrick Perkins

I traded center Darko Milicic to the Charlotte Bobcats for center Ryan Hollins

I traded point guard Torence Kinsey to the Denver Nuggets for center Nene

I traded center Stromile Swift to the Portland Trail Blazers for power forward Lamarcus Aldridge

I traded power forward Brian Cardinal and center Ryan Hollins to the Philadelphia 76ers for shooting guard Lou Williams and small forward Harry Bell

I traded center Nene to the Indiana Pacers for small forward Mike Dunleavy jr.

I traded power forward Hakim Warrick to the Philadelphia 76ers for shooting guard Kyle Korver

I traded shooting guard Mike Miller to the Golden State Warriors for small forward Stephen Jackson

I released shooting guard Lou Williams and small forward Harry Bell

I signed point guard Gary Payton

This concludes the roster overhaul

My record over the simulated games is currently 5-9

I will be playing the first game at New Jersey 7-6

My current starting line-up

PG- Kyle Lowry- 60
    SG- Mike Dunleavy Jr.- 74
    SF- Rudy Gay- 72
    PF- Pau Gasol- 85
    C- Greg Oden- 80

I will be posting stats of every game, i play on superstar which is the highest difficulty level

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014