1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nba Live 2005. Any successful backups?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Djlai78, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Djlai78

Djlai78 Member

has any tried backing this up yet? I wanted to see if anyone has successfully backed it up before I tried.

2. jay33

jay33 Regular member

I backed it up with no problems. Ver. 4 ps2/w flip-top.

3. asdn

asdn Member

how can i make .dgr to iso?

4. Ashman1

Ashman1 Regular member

I also backed it up with no problems.

5. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

i backed it up first, using dvd decrypter.. and it wont pass the carmelo anthony loading screen.. than i did it this way. extracting it with iso buster, than putting all the files in the same order as iso buster gives it to me to cd/dvd gen, created it a .000,.001,.002 and than made a .iso of those using cd/dvd gen iso. after that i burned with dvd decrypter, and that was the only way that i could surpass the carmelo anthony loading screen.. and i still have long loading times. skippy audio commentary too.. ive burned at 1x on ritek dvd-r using dvd decrypter, but the game does work without a loader.. its just that the loading times are killing me.. like a minute for every game.. and the marv albert choppy commentary and somtimes he is way too late on some plays.

6. odb992001

odb992001 Guest

my copy came out great with no problems

7. Hookahice

Hookahice Member

To Jdilla...

Hey what'z up man ...
    Can you tell me what is the "Disc Name" you typed in CD_DVD-ROM Generator when you created the 000,.001,.002 files...
    I would appreciate if you would write brief instructions of the whole process you did with NBA LIVE 2005...

Because it get's stuck on the loading screen...

TNX

8. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

i tought i was the only one with that problem. i already wrote a brief description on how to fix the game.. if you read the long ass "Star wars Battlefront" thread, youll see what i did, i did the same thing andrew did. i wrote the Slus number of the game for Disc name. you just need to make an .iso of all those three files that you have, use cd/dvd gen iso maker to do that, or do it by dos, i reccomend you take a look at the star wars battlefront thread.

9. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

Jdilla, so was Star War BF only with the 000 and 001 files, but EA sports games have more, cuz i have 000, 001, 002, 003 sumthin like that, i thought when reading instrctions you make the iso with just the 000 001 files, so was i wrong and i need to make the new Madden iso with the three 000 001 002 files like you stated above in that order? When i made the new iso it went down to 1.99gb from 3.37gb but i only used the 000 001, and when i swap it i hear a clicking noise the nthe red border comes up.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2004
  10. OAKside24

OAKside24 Regular member

Yes. No problem using DVDD, LITEON LDW-411S, Verbatim DVD+R at 2.4x. Works great! I don't know what you guys did, just letting others know PS2 NBA LIVE 2005 backups DO work for many people. Go rent (I mean "buy") it!

11. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

Dam, now my orignal madden backup wont load, it boots but when i select the teams and wanna play when the loading bar reaches the end, just stops right there, i was playing it before duno what the hell went wrong, i wanna try that new iso but im confused now how the instructions say to make the new iso from the 000 001 files, but now in here it's mentioned to make the iso fro mthe 000 001 002, NBA Live is a EA Sports game like madden so am i supposed to do it that way?

12. jerred121

jerred121 Regular member

will a regular dvd copy w/ nero work?

13. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

yes, use all the .000 files that cd/dvd gen gives you and put them all in numeric order, game works fine for me. i also did madden 2005 this way too.. works great, even online

14. MultiCopr

MultiCopr Regular member

I got mine to work with hdadvance with mode 3 with a V9 ps2.