1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA Live 2005

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by xsabox, Jan 5, 2005.

1. xsabox

xsabox Guest

I burned the CUE files to a CDR using Alcohol 120%. But when I upload the game, it says "Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application."

Did I just waste two blank CDs?

Please help

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2005
  2. bikekid8

bikekid8 Regular member

There could be many things wrong, first off, did it recognize the cue attached to teh bin? and this happens sometimes with copied versions, you just need a no cd hack for the game so you dont have to insert teh cd, i do that with all my games so i dont have to keep inserting cds! good luck!

3. xsabox

xsabox Guest

Thanks for replying!

Wondering if you had AIM or some sort of messanger I cna contact you with. Kind of hard to talk through posts.

4. bikekid8

bikekid8 Regular member

i dont think that afterdawn allows that....i might b wrong, but im always on the site just leave as many questions as possible all together

5. xsabox

xsabox Guest

I use Alcohol 120% and burn the game by going to "Image Burning Wizard" and then I go to Datatype and select "SafeDisc 2/3". For write method it says RAW DAO with Enable Buffer Underrun Technology the only thing checked. My write speed is on maximum. Everything works but when I try to upload the game itself. It will say "Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application." I downloaded the game and it was two disc.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for the help!

6. bikekid8

bikekid8 Regular member

did you get it to work???