1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA Shootout 2003 (EA Sports)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by joeshmoe5, Sep 22, 2003.

1. joeshmoe5

joeshmoe5 Member

I recently tried to backup NBA Shootout 2003 with DVD Decrypter. The game will boot, after that it immediately goes to the"reading disc" white screen. I also tried Nero 6, and the same thing happened. Is there any way to back this game up?

I have a v7, NTSC US, and a magic 3.1.

2. shopchris

shopchris Member

Your backup just fine. Problem is magic 3.1, you can't play some games with magic 3.1 installed in V7 PS2 like max payne, nba shootout 2003, Spongebob Squarepants, etc.
    But someone in this forum or other forums found the way to play those games in v7 installed with magic 3.1 with tap the reset a few times or something like that.
    Other solution is change your chip with dms3 or magic V.

3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

on a alternate thread someone sugested using cd loader beta3 in conjunction with magic3.1 on a v7 to load some games like max payne that wont load as it gets round the double check.checkout thread
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/50054 maybe this will cure your problem

Last edited: Sep 22, 2003
  4. joeshmoe5

joeshmoe5 Member

Thanks, I'll try that when I get off work tonight. Does anyone know if there is a patch for these "double check" games?