1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA Street 3 !!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ChaZy, Mar 27, 2005.

1. ChaZy

ChaZy Member

Hi iam having some trouble with nba street 3, this is what it is doing. I did EXACTLY what was said in a thread wich was:
    ======================================================
    i tried deleting everythin and starting from the beggining again. I used dvd decrypter to read the original iso to my hard drive from the original copy of NBA Street V3. I then used iso buster to open the iso file i copied to my drive and look at its contents. i then copied the files i could now see in the right hand box (XF, Database, Csscripts, Netgui etc etc.)into a new folder (NBA Street V3). i left iso buster open and opened cdvdgen 1.5, selected new project then dvd-rom master copy and put the files from the new folder (NBA Street V3) into cdvdgen 1.5 right hand box in the same order as they were shown in isobuster (XF, Database, Csscripts, Netgui etc etc. this is why i left it open). i now closed isobuster as i no longer need it. i clicked the volume tab in cdvdgen 1.5 and wrote into the Disc Name box: SLUS 21126 Producer Name: PLAYSTATION and the Liscence Area: AMERICA. i then clicked on the rec.. tab. i recieved 2 errors which i clicked ok to then i recieved the record window. i then clicked file then export image then selected a destination. i waited for the image to be exported and was left with 3 files named watever i had named them ...000 ...001 and ...002 e.g NBAsv3.000 NBAsv3.001 and NBAsv3.002. i then opened a programme called isobuilder and clicked on "files" and selected each of these 3 files one after the other 000, 001 then 002. i then picked a destination and selected build. i then waited until the programme said complete. i then went to the new smaller iso (4.6 to start now around 2.5GB) and used the NBA Street V3 Swapmagicfix patch as the instruction which come with it told me to do. i then opened dvd decrypter and selected iso write then dragged the iso into the window. i then burned on 2x speed. Hey presto i got a perfect working copy of NBA Street V3. took me a few days and about 5 dvds but finally got it to work lol. If anyone gets confused or needs help with any of what ive said feel free to email me on noemailsallowed@afterdawn.com or possibly PM me. thanks for all the help! :) \
    ======================================================
    So i have done this! I burned the game at 1X Speed and the ile was about 2.30GB, it is as jumpy as hell, it will sometimes go past the loading screen if you wait about 15 min, but there on its just soo slow and laggy.
    I would be very pleased if someone could direct me to the right way, thanks you for your help.

2. kfunk

kfunk Member

My game doesn't load either. Game freezes at first loading screen. Using SM 2.0 and PS2 slim