1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA Street: Homecourt

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by bjcurry, Feb 25, 2007.

1. bjcurry

bjcurry Guest

Hey everyone,

I am starting a Street league. The amount of games will depend on the amount of players. There will be a draft for picking your team. I am thinking two divisions with a set amount for playoffs. Maybe best out of 3 or 5 for playoffs and Championship.

My intent is to have a mature, fun playing league with a mixture of fun talking trash.

I am currently building the site but you can go there and sign up in the forum. If interested in playing or being a part of this new league please feel free to hit me on 360 or site.

http://www.freewebs.com/bjc76/

I will purchase a domain for league once interest for leagues start flowing.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

lol this seems like a rip off of another league we have trying to get started here... :(

3. bjcurry

bjcurry Guest

Why must people say stupid stuff on forums. If you were not interested then do not reply. Get a life really... Sounds like you have nothing better to. Thanks for letting me know you care jackass.

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

and now you harrass someone, awesome

REPORTED

5. bjcurry

bjcurry Guest

You are really sad. Make sure you report it all. I think you came in and posted non-sense on top of my post. All you had to do is look and move on. I am done with you my child.

6. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

i simply posted my opinion in which i am clearly entitled to do, and i stated that you are copying an already clearly stated and well thought out idea, and i am far from your child so please dont refer to me as your child ever again

7. bjcurry

bjcurry Guest

Opinion...really Seems to me it was an attack on what I am trying to do cause your stuff did not work out.

Hint: seems like a knock off of a league we were trying
    Do not try to blast someone elses stuff cause you are having a bad day.

It is not that serious but in my opinion if you were successful with what you were trying to do , you probably would of read my thread and just moved on. Being salty to stranger...do you feel better now Child!

8. bjcurry

bjcurry Guest

LOL...you are a child! I am so sorry for going back in forth with you. LMAO...I will not respond back so make sure you get a good last word.

9. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

no one came here and harrassed you, i was joking around when i said what i said, but you have to come here and try and insult someone, so i shall let the mods deal with you, as it clearly says in the rules not to lash out at anyone and here you are calling people names and trying to bring them down, so have a nice time at afterdawn even though you didnt read the rules like most of the people here or you just dont think the rules apply to you

10. oosel

oosel Regular member

Man remind me not to try to start no league's LMAO.

11. navsav

navsav Regular member

forget the mods - I would just tell your mom on him!