1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA Street V3 Patch

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by neo_naz, Mar 23, 2005.

1. neo_naz

neo_naz Member

Hey I know this game already has long threads, and I have read them all, but I have a problem finding the patch needed to burn this game. i have looked at sites such as dvdrick.cjb.net and swapmagicfix.com
    but these sites have not been able to provide me the necessary patch to back up NBA Street V3. Someone please help me, for i have been trying for over a week. If anyone can help me: pm me, send me the patch, contact me, reply, do anything cuz this game is irratating me. Thanks for all you're help!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2005
  2. Manh

Manh Regular member

u dont need a patch for this game, just do a rebuilt using isobuster, cdvd gen, and them merge the files and burn them,
    u can also find instructions on how to do this via a search in the forums

3. neo_naz

neo_naz Member

I did rebuild it. first by using dvd decrypter, then isobuster, then cdvdgen, and then merged the files using dos. still didnt work. what program works best to burn the iso? also i use swap disc 2.0.

4. Manh

Manh Regular member

i used both nero and alcohol to burn, and both copies work fine

5. neo_naz

neo_naz Member

I've used both programs, and both of them did not work. So I read all these posts on nba street v3...and i mean i read all of them, and nothing seems to work, but the one thing i have not tried is this patch that people are talking about. that's why i was asking if anyone had the patch for it. thanks for all your help though!