1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nba street v3

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by jsnake54, Mar 12, 2005.

1. jsnake54

jsnake54 Member

ive tried to back this game up twice and all it does it get me to the main screen of the game and doesnt go any further any suggestions.

2. drumkid21

drumkid21 Regular member

here's what i was told to do, and it worked perfectly:

You only need TWO programs for this simple method.

1. You need Nero Burning ROM 6 (latest or new) & You need ISO Buster (latest ver or new) That's all!!!!!
    2. First you use ISO Buster the newest version you can find.
    3. Then you copy all of the contents of the NBA Street 3 into a folder of your choice.
    4. Now all you have to do is turn on Nero Burning Rom and select the DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO) Option at the bottom.
    5. Now once youv'e done that you simply just look for the option were it reads at the top tabs UDF and put a check in the "Force DVD-Video Compatibility mode.
    6. Now you follow through with the usual naming of the game in the Lable tabs (not required)
    7. Next you click on the New button and then select each of the NBA Street 3 folder contents (left click and hold) and drag over to the Root of the CD Icon located in the top far left of the Nero window. Make sure you put them back in the exact same order as they appear on the original game.
    8. You will see the bar at the bottom of the Nero window rise to a certain MB size. (Just about 2400MB to be exact)...
    9. Now you just BURN it, and your done!!!!!

i forget who gave me these instructions, but all credit goes to them!! hope it works for you!

3. dsoulja

dsoulja Member

hi..i downloaded nerostartsmart..now when i open it..where do i click? make data dvd? make bootable dvd? or burn? :S and how do i turn on the udf option and how do i check off the force video compatibility? does those options come after selecting the type of dvd to burn ?please help

4. drumkid21

drumkid21 Regular member

im not too sure about how to use nero smartstart, i have the full program, and when i open it up theres a screen that has the options listed in the directions...try to see if there are any other nero trial versions or anything to dl i guess.